Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
- A Manuscript must not exceed 30 pages, including Arabic and English abstracts and references.
- A Manuscript must include Arabic and English abstracts, each of them must not exceed 200 words.
- Each abstract is followed by not more than five Key Words -that do not exist in the title of the manuscript - for indexing.
- Margins of the manuscript pages (top, bottom, left and right) must be 3 cm and the line spacing should be single.
- The size and style of the Arabic font in the manuscript must be 16 (Simplified Arabic) and for the English font must be 11 (Times New Roman).
- The size and style of the Arabic font in the tables must be 11 (Simplified Arabic) and for the English font must be 8 (Times New Roman).
- Numerals in the manuscript must be (Arabic 1-2-3…).
- A Manuscript should include page numbers at the middle bottom of the page.
- The title of the manuscript, the name of researcher/ researchers, the affiliation institution and the corresponding address must be typed on a separate page, followed by the manuscript pages where the title of the manuscript is typed at the top of the first page.
- Name/names of the author/authors should not be openly expressed in the manuscript or expressed by any indication that might reveal their identity; however, the word (researcher/researchers) may be used instead of the name in the manuscript, citation and references list.
- The manuscript must be organized as follows:
- A) Empirical Research: Starts by an introduction that presents the background of the research, the need for it, and justifications for conducting it. Related studies should be integrated included in the introduction without allocating sub-titles. Then, present the problem followed by the objectives and questions or hypotheses. Afterwards, method that includes: population, sample, materials, and procedures. Data analysis should be included followed by the results and discussion including recommendations. References should be at the end of the manuscript according to the APA Style.
- B) Theoretical Study: Starts by an introduction that paves the way for the central idea to be discussed by the research and illustrates the literature review, importance and its scientific addition to its field. Then present the method followed by sections of the study. Each section must reveal a certain idea that represents part of the central idea. The manuscript should be ended by a comprehensive summary that includes the most significant results that the study concluded. References should be at the end of the manuscript according to the APA Style.
- JES adopts the American Psychological Association (APA) Style- 6th ed.
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to make sure that the manuscript is free of linguistic, grammatical and typo errors.
- The researcher must add a transliterating (Romanizing) form of the Arabic references and must be included in the English references list according to their alphabetical order.
Al-jabr, S. (1991). The Evaluation of geography instruction and the variety of its teaching concerning the experience, nationality, and the field of study in intermediate schools in Saudi Arabia (in Arabic). Journal of King Saud University- Educational Sciences, 3(1), 143-170.
- The Arabic references list should be at the end of the manuscript followed by the English references list according to the APA Style.
- The manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that the manuscript has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
- All accepted manuscripts become the property of JES, and must not be published in any other vessel whether in paper or electronically without a written permission from the editor in chief.
- Opinions in the manuscripts do not express JES view; rather they express only the researchers’ views.
- The editors’ board has the right to set priorities of publishing the research.
- Manuscripts are submitted electronically through the e-mail address: email@example.com.
¯ ¯ ¯